TICkA is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and to acting in compliance with current data protection legislation including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
- As per request of her customers TICkA collects personal data from the completion by the individuals of psychometric online assessments offered by different Suppliers, with whom TICkA has Data Processing Agreements. TICkA possesses General Data Protection Regulation Statements by her Suppliers.
- We use the scores and the reporting of the personal data when conducting feedback meetings with the individuals, and during workshops and trainings with the subscribed candidates of our customers. The personal data is only transferred to her customers, with whom we have contractual relationships. The personal data is not being transferred to third parties nor outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- TICkA has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of information security appropriate to the risk. Our IT infrastructure and software applications are built to provide secure deployment of services and data storage. The personal data is only accessible by staff members that support and administer the scoring and the report-generating systems.
- We have procedures for incident and breach investigation and notification. We shall promptly inform individuals of any such breach, as required by law and in accordance with any contractual terms.
- We will only retain the personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected the data.
- You have the right : to request access to your personal data, to request correction of the personal data, to request erasure of your personal data, to request restriction of processing of your personal data, to request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party, to object to processing of your personal data, to withdraw consent.